30 octubre, 2010

VH1: 100 Greatest Rock Songs: 1-25

1 "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction"- The Rolling Stones
2 "Respect"- Aretha Franklin
3 "Stairway To Heaven"- Led Zeppelin
4 "Like A Rolling Stone"- Bob Dylan
5 "Born To Run"- Bruce Springsteen
6 "Hotel California"- The Eagles
7 "Light My Fire"-The Doors
8 "Good Vibrations"- Beach Boys
9 "Hey Jude"- The Beatles
10 "Imagine"- John Lennon
11 "Louie Louie"- The Kingsmen
12 "Yesterday" -The Beatles
13 "My Generation"-The Who
14 "What's Going On"- Marvin Gaye
15 "Johnny B. Goode"- Chuck Berry
16 "Layla"- Derek & The Dominos
17 "Won't Get Fooled Again"- The Who
18 "Jailhouse Rock"- Elvis Presley
19 "American Pie"- Don McLean
20 "A Day In The Life"- The Beatles
21 "I Got You (I Feel Good)"- James Brown
22 "Superstition"- Stevie Wonder
23 "I Want To Hold Your Hand"-The Beatles
24 "Brown Sugar"- The Rolling Stones
25 "Purple Haze"- Jimi Hendrix

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario